Directions to To Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care – Danvers
North Shore Center for Outpatient Care From the North:
- Take 128 South to Exit 24, Endicott Street.
- Go left at the end of the exit and follow signs for the Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care.
- Turn right into the parking lot.
From the South:
- Take 128 North to Exit 24, Endicott Street.
- Go straight through the lights at the intersection into the parking lot of the Center for Outpatient Care.
By Public Transportation
MBTA buses 435 and 465 bring passengers near the Center. Bus #435 travels from Central Square in Lynn to the Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers, and bus #465 travels from Danvers to Salem Depot via Peabody Square.
Because bus routes can change, please call the MBTA at 800-392-6100 to confirm your schedule and drop-off and pick-up sites. The MBTA website has additional information, including maps and accessibility information.
Cornell Office is on the Lower Level, so be sure to come see your Danver prosthetist and orthotist at Cornell O&P very soon!