Cornell O&P has been providing prosthetic limb care for over two decades. Our years of experience equip us to provide state of the art prosthetic care along with a profound understanding of the emotions engendered by the loss of a limb. The grief and recovery associated with an amputation can be profound. The trusted relationships that develop with our patients often become life long. Our willingness to listen and our patience and compassion toward our patients are essential to their return to functional and productive lives. Understanding and valuing that process is essential to our prosthetic care.
- We provide prostheses, initial training and support for all amputation levels for all ages and causes, including but not limited to:Partial Foot amputations: Toe, Ray, TMA, Lis Franc, Chopart, Boyd, Symes
- Below Knee (trans tibial)
- Knee Disarticulation
- Above Knee (trans femoral)
- Hip Disarticulation
- Hemi Pelvectomy (through the pelvis)
- Finger amputation
- Partial Hand amputations
- Wrist Disarticulation
- Below Elbow (trans radial)
- Elbow Disarticulation
- Above Elbow (trans humeral)
- Shoulder Disarticulation
- Intra-Scapular Thoracic (through the scapula
Our commitment to years of continuing education has provided us the experience and training to deliver a great spectrum of devices from custom leatherwork to the very latest technology, including but not limited to:
- Flex Foot, Springlite, College Park, Endolite, Otto Bock, TEC Harmony &VASS, ICEROSS, and Alpha.
- Electronic and external powered prostheses with multiple control systems including: C-Leg, Upper extremity myoelectric, switch and servo control.