- American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association http://www.aopanet.org AOPA is a national trade association providing business services and products to O&P professionals.
- American Board for Certification http://www.abcop.org/ The ABC sets the standards for professionals and patient care facilities assuring the highest principles.
- Board for Orthotist/Prosthetist Certification http://www.bocusa.org Certifies and credentials O&P professionals.
- American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists http://www.oandp.org The professional organization representing credentialed practitioners in support of professional and ethical conduct among all ABC certified practitioners.
- The Global Resource for Orthotists & Prosthetics Information http://www.oandp.com/ Informational site for professionals and the community.
- Amputee Coalition of America http://www.amputee-coalition.org/ Non profit consumer educational organization representing amputees to government, industry, and the world.
- New England Amputee Association http://www.centralmalimbloss.com/ Non profit outreach organization for amputees and their families to provide supportive information and experiences.
- Northeast Passage http://www.nepassage.org/ Non profit organization at University of New Hampshire, providing opportunities for recreation and promoting independence.
- National Amputee Golf Association http://www.nagagolf.org/ 4000-member international group promoting golf for amputees, sponsoring clinics and tournaments.
- Eastern Amputee Golf Association http://www.eaga.org/ Regional organization conducting amputee golfing events, clinics and seminars.
- Disabled Sports USA www.dsusa.org A national nonprofit organization established by disabled Vietnam veterans to serve those injured in war and anyone with a permanent physical disability.
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Assistance Fund www.opfund.org
- Muscular Dystrophy Accociation http://www.mda.org/ Providing help, hope and knowledge to MDA patients.